24/10/2021 – 2021/22
Due to exceptional numbers, we can not taking any more memberships for nippers.
RENEWALS (members last season)
Will Open on Monday 1st November 2021 (details will be emailed closer to the date)
BLSC offers two types of memberships Family & Single membership.
- Family Memberships covers all immediate family members (up to two parents) and all children up to 18 years old (or 25 years if still completing tertiary study).
- Family membership includes our Nipper Program for children aged 5 years and above.
- Single Membership is available for an individual aged 15+.
Please note: All members 18 years and over must hold a Working with Children Check – (SLSA requirement)
• Enrolment in the Nippers Program for children aged 5-12 years and/or Cadet Program (13-17 year olds) (see info on the Nipper page).
• Access to the club & facilities during patrol hours (see patrol times here) – CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE COVID-19
• Use of the club showers, change rooms and toilets – CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19• Use of the boards, surf-skis, snorkel equipment, sand toys, etc. – ONLY BOARDS AVAILABLE DURING NIPPERS SESSION
• Use of the kitchen, upstairs observation room, downstairs hall and Marine Education Centre. – CURRENTLY CLOSED
Family membership: $200.00 ($100.00 is a tax-deductible donation)
Single membership: $40.00
HOW DO I JOIN?
There are five steps to be completed to join
1. Apply for (and have received prior to application) Working with Children Check Card (every adult member must hold a WWCC to be considered for membership)
2. Online registration for all family members via Surf Life Saving Australia
3. Nominate 2 preferred volunteer days via SLSA payment area
4. Payment of membership fees either within the members area in SLSA or by going to pay.slsa.com.au
5. Apply to join Current Members, in Beaumaris LSC within TeamApp
Step by step instructions for joining are on the following pages and links below:
New members please click here for the steps to join the club.
Renewing members please click here for the steps to renew your membership.
For further information about membership or any questions please contact our membership co-ordinator at: email@example.com.
STAY IN THE LOOP
Team APP is the primary source of communications at Beaumaris Life Saving Club. It enables us to connect effortlessly with our team and club members.
We will approve your request to join and then you can stay connected with our events, news and specialist information today!
14/10/2021 – 2021/22 Membership
Renewals (members last season) will Open on Monday 1st November 2021 (details will be emailed closer to the date).
Welcome to the 2021-22 Season
If you were a member of the club last season, please follow the steps below to renew your membership.
Renewal of your membership needs to be completed online via SLSA’s Members Portal. (Surf Live Saving Australia – SLSA).
Steps for Renewal
1. Check WWCC is current (renewal can only be initiated if WWCC is in date)
2. Online renewal via Surfguard
3. Join BeaumarisLSC on TeamApp (our main communication portal)
Step 1 – Check Working with Children Check is Current
All members 18 years and over must hold a Working With Children Check (Surf Life Saving Australia requirement). This can be done online or via Australia Post.
Please ensure your current card is linked to include BLSC.
Step 2 – To renew your membership please ensure all the steps below are completed:
- All renewals need to be processed via the SLSA members portal and all family members need to be registered.
- Login to the members portal: portal.sls.com.au/wps/portal/member/public/login
- Ensure your Working with Children Check is up to date or apply for a new one. https://www.workingwithchildren.vic.gov.au Do not move on to Step 2, until Step 1 is complete for all adults in renewal application
- Click the Members area tab
- Click the My Family tab
- Your family group details should appear – click on Renew Memberships
- Check the boxes of all family members to renew. Check the membership declaration box and click submit.
- Once submitted you will be given the option to make an Online Payment
NOTE: you can pay for the whole family in one payment. The payment will be recorded against the primary member who was logged into the Members Area.
- You will see a success page for membership renewal. Your membership renewal will be approved by the club upon your membership fees and Working With Children Check being received.
If you have any problems contact the SLSA helpdesk by logging a ticket at support.sls.com.au, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 1300 724 006.
Step 3 – Join Current Members within BeaumarisLSC in TeamApp
If you have any questions please contact our membership co-ordinator at email@example.com
Ricketts Point, Beach Road, Beaumaris VIC 3193
Mon – Fri: 8am – 6pm
Sat – Sun: 9am – 1pm
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Beaumaris Life Saving Club recognises the Traditional Country of the Boon Wurrung people of the Kulin Nation in Victoria and extends its respect to their Elders, past, present and emerging.