Looking to join Beaumaris Life Saving Club? We love new members. Our club is family focused. Providing a safe environment to learn water skills and have fun.
24/10/2021 – 2021/22 Membership
NIPPERS registrations are now closed but you are still able to register your family as members of the club. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How Do I Join?
There are three steps to be completed for joining:
1. Apply for and have received Working with Children Check prior to application
2. Online registration and Payment of membership fees for all family members via the online portal Surfguard via Surf Life Saving Australia.
3. Join BeaumarisLSC on TeamApp
Step 1 – Apply for a Working with Children Check
- All members 18 years and over must hold a Working With Children Check (Surf Life Saving Australia requirement). This can be done online or via Australia Post.
- Please ensure BLSC is included on your application. If you already hold a WWCC please have your current card linked to include BLSC.
- Your are applying for a Volunteer WWCC – www.workingwithchildren.vic.gov.au
- Our contact details for your application are PO Box 7494 Beaumaris, VIC 3193, phone: (03) 9589 3377
- Once you have obtained the WWCC please send a copy of your card to email@example.com
Step 2 – Joining BLSC needs to be completed via the online portal via Surf Life Saving Australia
- Please register all family members joining the club. For your nipper their profile will hold any awards they may complete (eg: Surf Rescue Certificate, Bronze Medallion or competition awards)
- Once submitted you will be given the option to make an Online Payment
NOTE: you can pay for the whole family in one payment. The payment will be recorded against the primary member who was logged into the Members Area.
- Your membership will be approved upon receipt of the membership fees and receipt of your Working with Children Check.
- Please click the link below and follow the joining instructions.
Click here to get step by step instructions.
If you have any questions please contact our membership co-ordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are having trouble registering in Surfguard, please contact:
SLSA Help Desk on:
Phone: 1300 724 006
Log a support ticket: https://support.sls.com.au
SLSA Support Hours: Monday to Friday: 8.00am – 6.00pm and Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
If you wish to transfer to Beaumaris from another club this can be done via the SLSA’s Members Portal or contact email@example.com for more details.
Step 3 – Join Current Members within BeaumarisLSC on TeamApp (this is our primary place of communication)
Ricketts Point, Beach Road, Beaumaris VIC 3193
Mon – Fri: 8am – 6pm
Sat – Sun: 9am – 1pm
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Beaumaris Life Saving Club recognises the Traditional Country of the Boon Wurrung people of the Kulin Nation in Victoria and extends its respect to their Elders, past, present and emerging.